- Job Category: Accounting
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Solomon Corporation
- More Jobs from this Company
This position reports to the controller and has responsibility for corporate accounting and financial reporting.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Analyze and track corporate income and expenditures.
· Monthly end closing for preparation of financial statements.
· Inventory accounting and monthly journal entries.
· Balance sheet reconciliation.
· Manage property taxes, prepare personal property tax returns in various states.
· Analysis of operational costs.
· Track capital expenditure projects.
Qualifications and Skills of Assistant Controller
· Bachelor's Degree in finance or accounting.
· 5+ years experience in a manufacturing accounting background, preferred.
· Advanced Microsoft Excel experience, required.
· Ability to execute deadlines.
Job Link: https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6142099.jobs?ApplyToJob=151257035'>Apply For This Job
To Apply visit link at the bottom of this page.
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KsJobsLink.com
103 W Main
Solomon, Kansas 67480
Job Link: Click here to Apply : Solomon Corporation's Career Page