ACCOUNTANT / BOOKKEEPER
- Job Category: Accounting
- Education: N/A
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: Colby Ag Center, LC
Colby Ag Center, a growing, progressive CaseIH farm equipment dealership, is looking for an energetic individual to fill a full time bookkeeping/accounting position. Our Company strives to provide excellent customer service in a friendly, team-oriented environment.
This position is responsible for handling the fundamental aspects of the Company’s financial record keeping, including recording financial transactions, managing accounts payable and receivable, reconciling bank statements, processing payroll and submitting periodic reports to the Federal and State Government Agencies.
1. Maintain an orderly accounting filing system and chart of accounts
2. Process payroll biweekly
3. Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner and take all reasonable discounts
4. Pay any debt as it comes due for payment
5. Issue invoices to customers
6. Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
7. Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
8. Conduct a monthly reconciliation of every bank account
9. Maintain the petty cash fund
10. Process and settle wholegood equipment sales with various suppliers
11. Remit periodic tax forms and reports to the Federal and State government agencies
12. Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
13. Prepare profit and loss statements for all related entities
14. Generate 1099's and W-2's.
15. Account for fixed asset purchases and disposals
16. Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
It is preferred that the applicant have an Associate's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience, as well as a knowledge of bookkeeping and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Must be familiar with Microsoft Office Products, specifically Microsoft Excel. Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge or experience in the farm equipment industry. Attention to detail, self-motivation, and efficiency are sought after skills.
Competitive wages and benefits. Opportunity open until April 3, 2020, interviews will follow this date.
Send or email Resume to:
Colby Ag Center
PO Box 568
Colby, KS 67701
Phone: (785) 462-6132
Fax: (785) 462-6740
Please be sure to mention you found this position on KanasJobsLink.com
Colby Ag Center, LC
305 W Horton Ave
Colby KS 67701
305 W Horton Ave
Colby, Kansas 67701
E-mail Your Resume